Music really is the best way to touch hearts and lives! All churches have worship teams that play weekly, and drummers are always in demand. If you are getting ready to perform for the first time at the church or if you want to buy a new set of drums, it is totally advisable to spend time finding the best. This is because the requirements in a church (indoor setting) are completely different from concert settings. So, looking for one specifically for the church makes sense. Otherwise, you may face snare problems or volume issues.
We understand that research might be difficult, and there can be confusion between acoustic and electronic drum sets. This is why we decided to give you our top options. They are well-researched and reviewed. So, you can pick one from the list without worries. Let’s start:
Best Drum Set for Church
1. Ludwig Element Evolution Drum Set (5-piece)
The Ludwig Element Drum Set is an aesthetically pleasing silver and white sparkle set of 5. It is designed for intermediate drummers who are aiming high and would like to turn pro soon. Below are a few important details:
- The drums have 6-ply poplar shells. These shells take care of open tones, low tones, big tones, and overtones. This means you can experience excellent harmonic overtones and great attack.
- You can play flat rock backbeats with the utmost ease.
- Keystone lugs and triple-flange hoops are included.
- The drums have Zildjian ZBT cymbals for an intense sound that’s also not too loud.
- The only thing to remember about this drum set is that it is ideal only for church and similar places. You will not have the same satisfaction or output when you use it elsewhere. If you are okay with that, you can totally buy this one.
- It is very fairly priced and is dubbed as an excellent value-buy.
2. Pearl Drum Set – 5-piece
The Pearl Drum Set has quality drum shells and is available in 4 and 5 pieces. We chose to add the 5-piece set to our list because it suits churches the best. Below are reasons why you should buy it:
- This is a complete set that you can start using immediately. It comes with all the required hardware as well. However, the assembly may take some time.
- Cymbals are included along with snare, rack tom, bass, and floor tom.
- The shell is a 9-ply poplar shell.
- It is flexible enough to let you play all types of worship songs.
- It does not come with a throne. You will have to buy it separately.
3. Tama Imperialstar – 5-piece Drum Set For Church
The Tama drum set will suit all your needs perfectly. It has a 22-inch kick and is beautiful to look at thanks to its hairline blue color. Find out more about it below:
- The bass drum measures 22 inches.
- It also has toms that measure 10 and 12 inches each.
- The floor drum, on the other hand, measures 16 inches.
- The set comes with a snare of 14 inches.
- The 6-ply poplar shells promise excellent balance and make the drums amazingly responsive.
- The drum set comes with Meinl cymbals and all the hardware you need for stage performances.
- Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this drum set is for you.
4. Alesis Drums Nitro Mesh Kit
This one is for all those of you who love electronic drums. Granted, many people prefer acoustic drum sets for the church, but these electronic drums excellent as well. That’s why they are Amazon’s Choice! Let’s explore all the features now:
- The entire drum set has mesh heads. This means you will have a superior, immersive, and responsive playing experience.
- The kit has 8 pieces with an 8-inch snare pad, 10-inch cymbals, and 8-inch tom pads.
- You can also use its amazing educational features that include 60 built-in tracks and more than 350 curated sounds.
- Connection cables, power supply, drum key, and drum sticks are included in this wonderful kit.
- It offers AUX and USB inputs.
5. Best Choice – 5-piece Drum Set For Church
This is an adult drum set. It is full-sized and has all the pieces you need to start playing immediately after assembly. As the name suggests, we really think it is the best choice. Here’s why:
- The set has multiple pieces, including a bass drum pedal, drum sticks, 2 rack toms, a ride cymbal, a high-hat cymbal, a bass drum, a snare, and a floor tom.
- It has a classic design with a beautiful, high-gloss finish. The drum heads are white in color, and the entire set has a chrome finish. Talk about good looking drums!
- Even though it is an adult drum set, it is of the standard size. So, even young adults can use it with ease.
- The set is ideal for beginners and intermediate drummers.
- The dimensions of the bass drum are 23 x 16.5 inches.
There you go! These are our favorites, and we are sure they will be your favorites soon too. Don’t forget to compare them before choosing because they are all different and have unique features as well. Also, checking which one meets your budget is crucial.
If you have any doubts or would like further help choosing the best drum set for the church, please leave a comment. One of our experts will reach out to you as soon as possible.